1. What was the inspiration for your shop name? saving prims
2. Speaking of inspiration, where do you draw yours from? friends, colab kits, goggle, and hunts
3. What first drew you to creating, and was it something you came to naturally? Any training in it? I love saving prims,
and I love custom work.
4. Over time, your style has evolved and grown. How would you characterize where you're at, from a design perspective today?
Always learning new ways to sculpt
5. What are some of your favorite pieces that you've created and why?
Many of my Asian flair pieces are my faves as well as any plants I create! BUT most of all i have a baby chick in an egg
that i love! She is adorable
6.If you had to pick one item that showcases your talents best, and really tells the world who you are, what would it be
My asian flair series! I love making trendy furnitue!